Thursday, May 11, 2006

my list

i have been giving itunes way too much money lately. oh well. here's my top whatever music list. some are old. some are new.

Falling out of love - Aqualung
Second Chances - Paper Route
Son's Gonna Rise - Citizen Cope
Orange Sky - Alexi Murdoch
Can't take it in - Imogen Heap
Blessed to be a witness - Ben Harper
Kingdom Comes - Sara Groves
Boy on the Moon - The Daylights
You Dance - Eastmountainsouth
Glosoli - Sigur Ros
Extreme Ways - Moby
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Still Ballin - 2pac (the edited version, of course)
Where'd you go? - Fort Minor
Georgia - Field Mob, Jamie Foxx, and Ludacris
Is This Love? - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Very Loud - Shout Out Louds

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Kay said...

gnarls barkley is getting famous! thats my jam and i finally saw clap your hands say yeah. please come back to atlanta real soon.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Morgan said...

I REALLY like Alexi Murdoch! I hadnt heard of him before, but I really like him... you have some good choices on this little list of yours :)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home