Saturday, April 15, 2006

bella giornata

I love this weather!!!!! Yay for saturdays, sunshine, and windows rolled down in the magic city!! i really do love the 'ham...i know the lord wants my roots to grow deeper in this town. even though i miss auburn and the college life, my jesus has carried me here on purpose. i do not get to spend easter with my family but i do get to attend service at Oak Mountain, a wonderful jesus-centered, community-driven, gospel-believing church!

it's been a super-fun week...i got to turn in my portfolio (A HUGE RELIEF), met with michelle (i love this girl!) to do a tim keller bible study on romans (HOLLA!), had dinner at kate's who has the most amazing pad in all of homewood, got to go out with my dear friends from grad school, dug into the word and prayed with my DEAREST heart friend Katie B (read her blog, she's a stud), finally bought eastmountainsouth's cd (LOVE IT!!!), hung out with jimmy (one of my dearest guy friends), kate, and katie b at fish market and lifehouse at alabama theatre, went on an escapade for linen at jcrew with my doctor friend, and saw the incredibly STUPID but actually pretty entertaining benchwarmers, and enjoyed just spending time with dear friends of bham.

and next weekend, a crew of 21 people are heading down to my sister's LOVELY beach house for a hoppin good time. let me just brag on my sister's house - it is AMAZING. here's a photo:



i just can't wait!!! this could quite possibly be the bham crew's most anticipated trip of the year. HECK YES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home