Monday, October 17, 2005

the most beautiful fall day ever!


What a gorgeous day it was here! I absolutely love October! I started my day with Jesus and breakfast outside at this adorable bakery called Edgar's. It was perfect - the air was crisp, the sky was clear, and while the sun was warm, the soft gentle breeze kept it cool.
Do you ever wake up feeling so excited about all of the things you want to do with a day of freedom that you can't decide what to do first? Today was a day like that for me. I think I've decided that sleeping just takes up too much time!! There are so many wonderful things I want to do every day - but who has the time? GEEZ. Yet my heavenly Father reminds me that rest is always needed - physically and spiritually. So I propped up my feet, put down my journal and pen, closed my eyes and breathed in, breathed out, breathed in, breathed out. How wonderful it was to be still before Him with a clear mind and a light heart! And then the Words of the Lord spoke to me through the music playing on the radio at Edgar's.

More than you know

Girl of my heart, I love you so
Lately I find, you're on my mind
More than you know
Loving you the way that I do
There's nothing I can do about it...
I'll love you more than you know
-Frank Sinatra

"rejoice oh daughter of God, He will sing songs over you..."


"let your soul delight itself in abundance" - Is. 55:2d

"cause me to hear your lovingkindness in the morning, for in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I lift up my soul to You." - Psalm 143:8

"Define yourself radically as one beloved by God. This is the true self. Every other identity is illusion." - Brennan Manning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home